Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Summer is coming to a close

We have had some seriously good times this summer and sad to think it's almost time for fires and hot chocolate...lets get real...that doesn't really happen. Here's some highlights to make you wish you had to whole summer off work.

So Cal Birthday BBQ at G&G Lingy's
Medearis Style
The final verdict

Neika and David's Wedding
I was honored to be her bridesmaid


Tomseth Family Beach Trip
After I dropped his entire birthday cheesecakeMy insane brother...love itReminiscing my mom's workout video
Ponderosa Bridge Hike with Eliza
(the boys stayed home...again)
On our Indiana Jones set

Tim's Parents' Nor Cal Visit
Mine Tour
San Francisco
Family Dinner at Jared's
(the whole fam was in one place..scary)

My brother's Megan's Law photoWhere my good looks comes from
Eliza's Baby Shower


Next summer we'll have a little offspring in tow

No comments: