Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Golden Birthday

It finally arrived! My golden birthday came and went this year...I need to now face that I am closer to 30 than I am to 20. Are you freakin kidding me??? This sucks, but the b-day didn't!

We had some amigos come to our casa help remind me I am old now.


Disclaimer: I am pregnant and I my face is fat not by choice but by pregnancy. I am fully aware of it size, but thanks for noticing it as well.




(Notice the guard dog, he
won't leave Rozzi)

5 comments:

Alicia said...

ohhhh dang girl! i forgot to give you your spankings! dang it!! thanks for letting us join in on the festivities!!

Renée and Jaime said...

Happy belated birthday!! And by the way, your face does NOT look fat!!!

Lindsey said...

When I saw that you had posted somthing I was afraid to look...I thought it might be the baby bedding. Phew...I still get to see it first in person.

Looks like you hade a fun little birthday bash!

Unknown said...

hu-whaaa?? it was your birthday?! i did not know this! happy birthday fellow faux-fatty! i owe you some nachos :)

Widge said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.