Monday, October 17, 2011

FALLing in love

My new favorite season is fall (since I don't get to lounge in a floaty at the pool for 5 solid hours every summer day anymore)
We have our our own little (not for long) family tradition now, heading to the
Pumpkin Patch
After a few years we have made some adjustments, and I think we'vwe perfected it
 Weekday, and it MUST be chilly, otherwise it feels like California (I know where I live people).

We picked the PERFECT evening. It rained all day and was clear and chilly in the evening for us with about 10 people there!

We picnic'ed, enjoyed the petting zoo, played on pumpkins, and of course enjoyed yummy dessert (cinnimon roll for this preggo!)

It has become a day I look forward to each year. 
Now for the zillions of pictures

and HAPPY FALL
 She was OBSESSED with the goats 
 This pic definitely doesn't show I'm pregnant (with 2 remember), but just super chubby!
  They are so lucky to have each other
Spoiled with dessert (not a common site, I'm such a mean parent)
 She thought this was so funny, even though the real one was 10 feet away
2011                                                         2010 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so sweet! B looks so adorable in the vest. And you look so GREAT! Prego glow for sure. That is a cool pumpkin patch!

Lindsey said...

We just went tonight and I agree...HANDS DOWN...must be a WEEKDAY. We practically had the place to ourselves!

Unknown said...

What a super cute Pumpkin Patch!! I love how the vines and leaves in Cali's pumpkin patches are still super green and in my pumpkin patch pics, they are all totally dead. haha! You look SUPER cute, Court! You do not look chubby AT ALL! How fun. BTW, I TOTALLY have a boppy! AND I might have a bumbo...I gave one to my SIL but her baby is already over a month old and I think they grow out of them at about 6 months so I'll see if I can get it back when she's done with it.