Sunday, October 23, 2011

Monterey Babymoon

We were spoiled with a weekend in Monterey. 
B stayed home with Grandma Judy (now named Gee).
We had so much fun, sleeping in, eating delicious treats, and relaxing with no agenda.
We had fun playing with my camera too.
I realized I'm never getting to editing these, so I'm just posting before it's too late

Just before we left we had a doc appt. and found out both babies are boys (shocked!). 
We spend much of the weekend discussing what the heck to do with boys.

I have such a studly husband! And he gets sexier with time

 15 weeks pregnant (but this shirt made me look smaller)
Thanks Gee!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are great SOOC shots, Court! You look so cute. I love that belly shot with the close-up and your hands on your hips. Super cute. :)