Sunday, October 23, 2011

Major Rewind

I have been so busy, and have missed sharing so many fun moments these past few months. 
Here's a quick recap of our fun little life (all unedited pix!)
A Great "I Do"
This amazing roommate I had in college has been my BFF since. Time goes by and we pick up right where we left off. She is the most incredible friend with an amazing family. I love her so much and hate living so far from her. But, I was honored to stand my her side this summer as she said "I Do" to an amazing man. This was a wedding that I felt so proud to be a part of because I truly support their marriage 100%. 
I miss her, but I'm so happy for the new Mr. and Mrs.Patterson
A Flash visit
My mom and dad made a quick overnight stop at our home while on a road trip. It was short, but B was spoiled with fresh blackberries, painted toes, and tons of snuggles.
  BUSTED
B had to serve detention 
(cause mommy had an appointment)
Beauty school dropout
(this was all her own work of art)
Fairytale town with the Rozster
  She was in love, and giving kisses to the metal fox
 We ended the day with Berkeley falling into the moat and getting soaked (on a cold day too). 
I laughed and grabbed my camera phone before saving her
.
20 months already
Soon I will stop this whole counting by month thing
Real story: We asked our car salesman how old his son was
He replied with "45 1/2 months old"
Seriously?! That's way too much math for me! just say almost 4!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

whoa, don't know how I missed this post. Seriously can you get any more gorgeous?! And B's side pony is killing me!