Friday, February 26, 2010

Thank you Baby Wise

3 weeks old and look what we accomplished:
Puts herself down for naps

Sleeps in her own room

Down to 1 nighttime feeding

Glorious...Thank you Baby Wise
I must say I checked the video monitor like a thousand times last night to make sure I wasn't destroying her psychologically. I did miss seeing her little face in the bassinet, but I did enjoy the extra sleep I got.

Chilling with the Precious Planet
(You can see part of her brace on her feet
and she lays like a frog from it)


Her first play date with her bud Lily

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

You're a PRO! She's so cute!

Lindsey said...

Sounds like some napping progress has been made. Hopefully you are squeezing in some naps too.

Lily & Berkeley = BFF
seriously ...how much did Lily love her? aww.

Brooke said...

Brace...what? Seriously you're amazing! I can't believe she sleeps so much already. Way to go!