Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Stubborn Kid!

Word of advise:

Men and any moms who were before their due date- Take your "Be Patient" and find a place to shove it

Moms- Do NOT tell me how over due you were with your first (it doesn't help get this kid out any quicker!)


(I promise I am not crazy to be around as much as it may sound)

No change since Saturday except the kid is now 2 cm bigger than last Thursday...What the! Stop child!


Last vent: Why does my pregnancy counter go back to more time till my due date?! It should be flashing "Stubborn Kid, Anxious Parents"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You poor thing! I'm so sorry! That really sucks. I'll give my niece/nephew a talkin' to once they finally decide to come out. ;)

Lindsey said...

Seriously. Stop making it so dang comfortable in there for him/her! I wanna see the baby already!

Alicia said...

oh lady...just be patient...i mean, hang in there...crap. i really meant, want some meatloaf? and tell tim just to man up and take one for the team :)

Jeff and Eliza said...

i told you i had a feeling about tuesday. jeff was telling the missionaries you were about ready to pop and 15 minutes later i get a text....