Sunday, February 26, 2012

November Rewind

I am aware it's almost March, but I have had the intentions of catching up and just realized the babies are almost here so I better get to it. I know you don't care, but my mom sure likes to see the pics on here. I think she feels like a celebrity when she makes it on the web (jk mom).

We did our usual So Cal Thanksgiving trip again, but the best part...my WHOLE family was together this time! And it was the best holiday I can remember. Here are the highlights:

Medearis Family Thanksgiving Dinner 
(always lots of food and fun)
This dad is awesome!
 My bro Jacob and his ever talented wife Betheny
  Mom and Grandpa
 My bro Jared and his amazing wife Diana
 Grandma and Mom
 B and Namma
We are so blessed to have these 2
Baby A
 Baby G
Namma and Nosh's Pizza and Balloon Party
This was so fun for everyone! 
We made homemade mini pizzas...
 then...
The kids had to hide...
 while the room was filled with balloons...
 then the kids had to sit on the balloons to pop them and collect the tickets inside...
 and cash them in for goodies
 We all had a blast!
(and aren't they adorable)
Thanksgiving Dinner
We had a delicious dinner with Tim's family
(I think I ran out of energy to take pictures by this point in the trip)
 Gee and B
  We took B to Disneyland too, but that deserves a post of its own

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a fun time!