Sunday, February 26, 2012

Disneyland

(This post is for Lindsey)
We took B to Disneyland for the 1st time over Thanksgiving
We are not Disneyland people...until now. I want to take her all the time now! It was super crowded but I got wheeled around in a wheelchair the whole time (thank you twins!)

We went with Namma, Gee Uncle Bam Bam and Auntie Blanca
 B LOVED It's a Small World!
  Namma, Gee and B
 Minnie's house
 our tour guides
 She insisted we all wear our hoods
  (blurry, I know)
 Gee and B
 The end (the kid who NEVER naps outside of her bed)
 While she snoozed, we had beignets (I have been wanting to try them for 7 years!)
(I didn't bring my good camera and I know none of these look like Disneyland, but I promise we went)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

TEARS OF JOY are streaming down my face right now! Now if we can only ALL be there at the SAME time..my life would be compelte.