Sunday, January 29, 2012

A flash of our week

A few highlights of the past few days

Oh boy! he has no idea it's about to get so much worse
Dada's night to get her ready for bed
She does wear it well though
Reading her Babies 'r Us catalog on the pot(ty)
(It's deceiving! all her buddies are using the "potty" now, so she thinks it's cool to hang out on it. But we've discovered she's not cool enough for this yet)
 32 weeks down
(5-1/2 weeks until my c-section, if I make it until then)
I fit in about 3 pieces of clothing now, so give me a break on clothing choice here

We have a busy week ahead, but most important on our list, B turns 2!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Love the pics!! At the end of my pregnancy with my twins it was so sad what I fit into...one skirt, one pair of Old Navy capri sweats and like two shirts...it was not cute!! You still look amazing! So excited for these boys!

Anonymous said...

I can't even belive B is turning 2!!! What? and really... are you sure you didn't just stuuf your shirt? You are so tiny everywhere else! I can't even wait to see pics of your little "men". Best of luck. I've been thinking about you a lot!