Saturday, January 7, 2012

Candy Trains

My mom (Namma) does Candy trains every Christmas with the grandkids
B discovered the "train parts" real quick. She ate so much candy she threw up later (maybe because she never gets it)
I love all the fun traditions Namma has with her little ones

Just after I gave up the battle of the sugar
 Miss Gigi inhaling the goodies
 
 Namma and Gigi (caught in the act)
 Namma and B admiring her work
 With Miss B
 Namma, Gigi, and Caden
 With London
 With JJ
 With MaddiePie
Wish Lizzy, Ry, Trev, and Ali could be with us...missed you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun morning. I love the pic of B looking at her candy train with your mom, so sweet. Thanks for posting these, I haven't even downloaded pictures from Christmas yet. My kids kept tying to eat pieces from their trains when they got home. Let's just say they were hyper for a few days :)

Anonymous said...

so fun! You'll have to teach me how those go. That would be right up Em's alley:).