Thursday, July 1, 2010

Marriage Ref


Look at these "Jerusalem Cruisers"
Tim thinks he needs to keep them. I say who on earth would ever want those!
Stay or Go (majority wins...help me!)


Tim's say:
*Everybody needs a pair of Jerusalem Cruisers
*They might be the sexiest footwear ever made
*you never know when you need to dress up as an Indian, Jesus or a spartan
*My dad pulled crazy amounts of chick wearing these, just ask my mom
*I'm going to have to hide these in the attic like Anne Frank to prevent the Nazi from taking them away

Court says:
* They haven't been worn since the 70's!
*Sexy? Really?
*I HATE unnecessary crap!
*Just because you dad pulled chicks doesn't mean you can
*If you can wear those, I can stop working out

6 comments:

J + J said...

I'm with Courtney on this one.....they would never make it into my house!!

Kimberly & Justin said...

you're right Courtney... and might I add... THEY ARE DUSTY! Ewww...

Mindie said...

they have got to go!

Anonymous said...

I'm just surprised that you took a close up picture of feet :) They are pretty cool mandals, but they are still mandals. Jared would say they have to go. I have to say I'm mixed but leaning towards having to go too. Sorry Tim I think Courtney might win this one.

Jeff and Eliza said...

OMG!!! I totally have to go with Tim on this one. Those things are amazing and could totally come in handy. Especially to wear to Walmart. And if he wants to pair them with Jeff's demin "Kite" patchwork shirt I have been trying to get rid of that for years!

Unknown said...

I say ew. They have to go.
BUT... I am also a sucker for keeping stuff up in the attic in a Halloween Box but ONLY if Tim promises to wear a toga this year for Halloween. If not, the sandals go...