Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Just the 2 of us

Dear Berkeley,

We've been buds from the first time we met,

But I wasn't sure what all this talk of you coming was all about. You just sat there and didn't played with me.

But I still stuck by your side

But then you started to look at me, like I was this hairy thing always next to you, but you weren't quite sure why

I always loved to smell you, it's my way of kissing you (Mom says I can't lick you)

Then one day, you tried to ride me...like I was a pony!

But you didn't fit, so we found another way to play

And so then it began...

YOU and ME

Playing until we are dead tired

I've been told we have a lot in common. I'm small, you small. You have no teeth, I'm loosing mine. We both love to sleep and eat. I'm thinking this could get to be a lot of fun!

You are my best friend, playmate, sister and companion. Here is to many fun times together.

P.S. Can I sleep with you when you get a big girl bed?

Your Pal,
Achilles

No comments: