Monday, June 22, 2009

Oh Baby!

So if you haven't heard the news...here it is...Achilles is going to be a big brother. No, it's not hairy this time, well, wait maybe it will be. As I spend my days now on a long, daily date with the porcelain god, I think about how this better be worth it.

As many of you know,we thought this may never come...but it's really happening and we are so excited for January 30th to come! That's right...January 30th, Timney (get it?) will be here ("it" better be on time!).

Oh and by the way this wasn't posted earlier because the porcelain god has taken up all my time recently.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

woooo! i'm so glad i was online to read this!! congrats to the mommy and daddy! and to big brother achilles of course =) we are soooo happy for you and can't wait to meet baby alicia...that's right, i said it!

Jeff and Eliza said...

Excuse me? How many baby alicia's are there? Well whatever, I can't wait to get matching jogging strollers...and maybe even some visors and fanny packs! Wahoo!

Anonymous said...

courtney... I wanted to send my congratulations to you and Tim. I came across your blog through Lauren's... the Tracy's. Sorry for the intrusion, but I am loving to see that oyu are going to be having a beautiful baby> There is nothing better!