Friday, May 25, 2012

April Showers

Came and went, but I guess I forgot to blog our April joys
So here a quick recap of our new life

1 month old photo shoot



 still my little girl

 I walked into her having a tea party with Cruze (freakin adorable!)
 So big brother decided to join in
 And of course Elmo was invited to a private picnic with Berkeley
 "Why is she eating pancakes at her window?" -you
She is obsessed with the trash truck and every Thursday spend the mornings waiting at her window to see him pass
 My life, and its awesome!
 Just going for a ride on the Zebra mom, we'll be back before bed
 What a flirt!
 What's wrong with this picture?
 Zzzzzz
 Her latest fashion, "Mommy's Dancing Shoes"
She really thought she could wear them to church

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

These pictures are bringin joy to my soul. Good job mommy, great moments caught on camera!

Anonymous said...

I seriously do not know how you & Tim do it...you guys are truly amazing!! Had a blast seeing you guys & seeing your cute house. Can't wait to hold those babies & hug B soon!