Friday, May 27, 2011

Another treat

Nosh and Namma came for a weekend
With a day early surprise at the door from my dad (awesome!)
We showed them the magic of Primos
 And the rest of the weekend was pretty much this...
 B found herself the perfect tea partner
 Namma never passed up a tea party opportunity
Seriously?! Poor dog
 He even got dressed up for the occasion
The real reason they came was for Justin and Shantel's wedding
(although we like to think it's all about us)
throwing back another one
 B and her (2nd?) cousin (3 days apart)
 I like to think this was the beginning of Bff's
 But I think she just stole his heart and ball
No pics, but Dad and I went on a date to batting cages 
(that might be my sport if I realized this 20 years ago)
then he babysat B while Mom and I got pedicures for Mom's day
(got a couple hundred calls from Nosh in a panic...I found it entertaining)

No comments: