Sunday, March 27, 2011

Gratitude

I can't help but feel extremely grateful this healthy girl our family was blessed with.
It may not have been easy to get her here, but it has been a healthy road since.
And that I am grateful for.
I am thankful for the support my incredible husband always give me and the smiles he gets from that precious face above.
I am thankful we were able to have a child after all we went through. 
I am thankful for the joy she bring to our home. 
I am grateful for all all the strangers she is able to touch with her heart-melting smile on a daily basis. 
I am grateful to be able to be called "Mommy", whether good or sad. 
I am thankful that this journey of motherhood is even more rewarding than I dreamed it would be. 
I am thankful for the trials brought to our family, as I am seeing they truly are making our family stronger.
I am grateful to be home with her each day, to watch her explore the world and fill my day with cuddle.
I am thankful for the mess she creates (the pictures says it all)
I am grateful for my family

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so true... so cute!