Wednesday, June 23, 2010

4 down, forever to go

It began as high school buddies

But 5 years later turned into a lot more

And quickly lead to this

and celebrated with some sun and sea

One year in and giving us 2 thumbs up

By year 2, we were still thinking each is pretty cool

3 years was celebrated with style
(morning sickness...all day)

4 years is here! With a baby in the mix, it has become quite a trip

I have the coolest husband ever (sorry ladies, but he's already taken!) I am thankful to call this man my husband. He lets me know I am what really matters to him. He is a great role model our daughter and all his students. We have experienced so much in these past 4 years. I can only imagine what our future has in store for this crazy couple! Happy anniversary T!

2 comments:

Mindie said...

I didn't realize that you were married one day before we were! Happy anniversary! Can you believe how fast 4 years and a baby have gone by!!! You have such a cute family :)

LOLorrie said...

Happy Anniversary Court and Tim. We are so glad that your loving every minute of eachother!!!! That little baby's face is beautiful!!!!