Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

So no macaroni necklaces or homemade cards this year...

But... I did get to squeeze on this
And eat some of thisShe got me a dress...but it's size 6 months
(she told me she'll make sure it doesn't go to waste)
***she's not always in just a onesie as her pictures make it appear...
with her brace we have to undress her before and after each nap,
and Tim wouldn't let me put her headband back on before the pictures***


I loved looking at my froggy and thinking how lucky I am to be a mother to her!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

So happy for you to experience your first Mother's Day! Before long she'll be up on the stand singing to you and you'll be crying on the pew like me!!! You're such a darling MOM!
Glad it was great!

bdoyle said...

She is so adorable!!! And there's nothing cuter than a baby in a onesie. :)Glad you had a good mother's day!

Lindsey said...

Happy Mother's Day! You gals look so good and HEALTHY! I love her cheeks, they are getting bigger! It's too cute. :)