Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Big Week

My eventful week
By Berkeley White


1. I turned 1 month old on Wednesday2.Wednesday the doc told me I only need my brace for 2 months total...sweet!
3. On Friday I smiled for the first time...like a legit smile...to my Daddy
(Video is having technical difficulties)


4. Friday I had my first professional photo shoot and I pooped all over my mom and she didn't even know until she was at Daddy's work...hehehe
(coming soon)

5. Went on my first run with mommy...she's out of shape after I put her on bed rest. I barely fit in my stroller.
6. Saturday I had my baby shower5. Sunday I went to church for the first time

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

WOW! You've been busy, I missed you at church today, but LOVED getting all that snuggly time at the shower! Thanks! She is darling!!