Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A So Cal Christmas

We weren't sure if we were going to make it down this Christmas until the last minute. We had to get the doc's okay to go. As long as we drove the 99 (more hospitals) we were given the green light. Since I was on bed rest I didn't get to do a whole lot, but my mom became my official wheelchair chauffeur. We did manage to get some family excitement in, but most importantly..NO Christmas baby! (phewww!)

Some highlights of the awesomeness that took place:

My mom's tradition of candy trains with the grand kids
2nd annual Tomseth gingerbread contest

We won..again!
(we did a Tomseth family vacation theme)

Competition got a bit intense this year...Grandma and Grandpa did a straight castle! Too bad they were disqualified, I don't think lego men, hot glue guns and spray paint are edible. Quite a step up from last years Northridge earthquake gingerbread house

My nephew making me proud! Yes, he's smelling his dog's butt!


Christmas Morning


No comments: