Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Officializing Fall

Yep! We did that traditional Pumpkin Patch thing everyone does. I must say it was quite interesting. I felt like I was in Wal-Mart x 10. We saw some of the the greatest white trash ever! We went with the Wellman clan and grubbed on some bomb food and people watched. When the boys weren't looking we even snuck in some "creative" baby pictures that I think so may classify as borderline child abuse...well worth Rozzi's unhappiness for a few short moments.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how all the leaves on the pumpkins are still green. :) Here, everything is brown and dead by the time we go pickin' pumpkins.

Jeff and Eliza said...

Rozzi says she thinks she looks fat in that picture! And why didn't you put the one of my joker face up? C'mon!